How do you register?
Simply click the button below, and fill out the form!
- Super Early Bird pricing is limited to the first 50 registrations.
- Not sure if you’re an iMOVE participant? To check, see if your organisation is listed on the iMOVE Partners page.
- Student registration is open to full-time students as at the time of the conference. Proof via a valid student ID will need to be sighted.
Group pricing will be available for purchase after the Super Early Bird period / ticket allocation limit. Groups of 4 or more attract a discount of 10% on registration prices.
To discuss large groups, contact the event organiser.
What’s included in the price?
- Full conference registration (2 days)
- Access to conference sessions
- Conference catering (Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea)
- Access to the industry exhibition
- Networking drinks
For any other questions you may have, visit our FAQ page.
Once your registration has been processed a receipt of payment will be emailed to the email address you provided on your registration form.
All conference payments must be received prior to the conference. If payment is not received you will be required to provide your personal credit card details at the conference to guarantee payment for the onsite rate regardless of when registration was received. This card will be debited if alternative payment is not received within 14 days.
After Monday 1 March 2020 midnight AEST only payment made by credit card will be accepted.
We accept payment by:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard)
- Bank transfer
Insurance of any kind is NOT included in registration fees – it is advised that delegates take out appropriate health and travel insurances prior to travelling. The Transport of Tomorrow 2020 Conference Committee and the Conference Office do not take any responsibility for delegates failing to insure.