iMOVE Australia is committed to protecting your privacy and complies with privacy laws. The Privacy Act regulates the collection, use, disclosure, storage and security of personal information of government agencies and private organisations.
- We collect personal information in response to your request to receive information and to provide information on related events and activities
- Your personal information will not be disclosed to outside parties and will only be used by iMOVE Australia
- You can request access to any of your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will assume your consent to the access of your personal information unless you contact us at email@example.com to request otherwise.
Use of personal information from the symposium
The conference will collect and store information you provide in your Registration Form for the purposes of enabling us to:
- Register your attendance at the iMove Transport of Tomorrow Symposium 2020
- Assist with administrative and planning purposes
- Plan and develop conference and other events in the future
- Facilitate your requirements in relation to the iMove Transport of Tomorrow Symposium 2020
- Allow the compilation and analysis of statistics relevant to the conference
The information that you provide in the Registration Form and at any other time during the conference, will be used by the organisers to offer, provide and continue to improve its events and other services.